Plaza de Isabel II, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain (+34) 97 139 1214 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotels C/ Jesús, 28, Playa Talamanca - (+34) 971 31 19 12 email@example.com fb.com/ODhotelsIbiza Avenida Tomàs Blanes Tolosa, 4 - (+34) 971 67 59 56 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotels Marina Botafoch / Playa de Talamanca - (+34) 971 31 81 12 email@example.com fb.com/ODhotelsIbiza C/ Aragó, 300 - (+34) 93 215 08 99 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotels Cami de Ca n'Arabi, Puig d'en Valls - (+34) 971 31 88 55 email@example.com fb.com/OCDanJaume
Marine Forum of Ibiza and Formentera
Foro Marino de Ibiza y Formentera
What is it? What is it?
The Marine Forum of Ibiza and Formentera was held on 26 and 27 September with the idea of being an annual reference space for debate and construction for improvement in marine issues. It is an appointment where international, national and local experts meet to offer new visions, experiences and opportunities. It represents the public, private and civil sectors concerned with the conservation of the environment.
Date of Natural Framework for recovery:
1) Contribute to reducing discharges into the sea
2) Raise the ambition of the marine protected areas of Ibiza and Formentera
3) Contribute to the effective implementation of the law by 2020-21
- Annual Marine Conservation Event
- Visualizes and promotes the involvement of different sectors of Balearic society for the conservation of the marine environment, tourism, fishing, and nautical among others.
- During the year it will create working groups through projects that the forum helps to finance.
- Continuity between editing and editing
What is your target audience?
Meetings with government technicians
Environmental associations Great activity in the business sector as a fundamental actor in the conservation of the environment.
What does it offer us?
Sample of good practices
Diverse venues around the islands.Read more Close