Ocean Drive Madrid Plaza de Isabel II, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain (+34) 910 882 804 email@example.com fb.com/ODhotels Ocean Drive Barcelona C/ Aragó, 300 - (+34) 93 215 08 99 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotels Ocean Drive Talamanca C/ Jesús, 28, Playa Talamanca - (+34) 971 31 19 12 email@example.com fb.com/ODhotels Ocean Drive Ibiza Marina Botafoch / Playa de Talamanca - (+34) 971 31 81 12 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotels Can Jaume by Ocean Drive Cami de Ca n'Arabi, Puig d'en Valls - (+34) 971 31 88 55 email@example.com fb.com/OCDanJaumeC/ Jesús, 28, Playa Talamanca - Ibiza (+34) 971 31 19 12 firstname.lastname@example.org fb.com/ODhotelsContactoReservas Ocean Drive Talamanca C/ Jesús, 28, Playa Talamanca - 07800 Ibiza (+34) 971 31 19 12 email@example.com fb.com/ODhotels
- LocalizaciónEntre playa y area residencial, Ocean Drive Talamanca te trae en rincón de paz y bienestar, estando a 10 minutos en coche de la ciudad de Ibiza y cerca de todos los mejores lugares.
- Puntos de Interés de IbizaTodosRestaurantesLounge Clubs & BaresDiscos & Dance ClubsMercadosPlayas
- TodosRestaurantes (10)Vida Nocturna (1)Mercados (2)Playas (6)Il GiardinettoEnjoy a great Italian meal at Marina Botafoch, one of Ibiza’s the most exclusive spots.Restaurant IT IbizaThe best flavors of the Mediterranean cuisine, the elements of Italian style, fashion and beauty, are now mixed in a little corner of paradise in Ibiza.La DispensaIn the heart of Dalt Vila, La Dispensa Ibiza combines gastronomy, design, ideas and art to give life to a new restaurant concept in Ibiza.Open Thursday through Sunday in winter.Restaurante La BrasaNext to the central Plaza del Parque, La Brasa serves authentic Ibizan food, with a large choice of fish and seafood dishes, as well as paella and other rice specialties.Open every day from 7pm until 12amHostal TalamancaTaste authentic paella and sea food facing the sea, at only 2 minutes walk from the hotel. If you go for lunch, don't miss talking a a walk on Talamanca's promenade, definitely worth the view.PachaThe one an only Pacha club. The only one to stay open all winter long in Ibiza. The oldest club of Ibiza bring la creme de la creme of house music… And only at less than 500 meters from the hotel.Open Friday and Saturday from 12am till 6am.Sir Rocco by UshuaiaHomemade breads, freshly made pasta, delicious cocktails, homemade Limoncello, exquisite seafood, authentic pizzas, natural juices, music and friends… all on hand to harmonize your senses.Open Friday through Sunday all winter from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm.Nassau - Tanit BeachNew in 2015 with elegantly chilled music, refined decor, excellent service & exquisite food makes Nassau Tanit Beach the place to relax, enjoy and disconnect.Open Thursday through Sunday from 11am until 7pmCotton Beach Club - Cala TaridaThe Grand Terrace restaurant offers a Mediterranean fusion lunch and à la carte dinner after beach hours, while acclaimed rooftop restaurant FAY reinvents the tingling tastes and full flavours of Oriental cuisines.Open on the weekends from 10AM till 8PM.Las Dalias de IbizaDon’t miss this Hippy Chic market located in the North of the island. You’ll find handicrafts, handmade clothing… and be immersed in a 80’s setting with live music.Saturday 10:00AM – 8:00PMSant Joan Sunday MarketThis traditional market in the picturesque village of Sant Joan has come to attract both tourists and residents. You’ll find all types of items, ranging from clothes to fruits and vegetables. There is also live music from 12.Every Sunday 10am to 4pmSes SalinesIdyllic and pristine beach located in a natural park. Let yourself be seen in Salines, since all the jet set loves strolling around this beach in summertime.TalamancaLocated 50 meters away from the hotel, this beach is just in ibiza town. The water is shallow and has a beatuful boardwalk with excellent restaurants of all kinds.Cala BassaCala Bassa is surrounded by ancient Sabina trees, spectacular turquoise clear waters and soft golden sandCala JondalBeautiful beach with pristine surroundings of pines and cliffs, visited by yachts and highly recomended by VIPs visiting the island.Playa d'em BossaThe longest beach on the island, Playa den Bossa is the chosen by the famous Hard Rock Hotel and the world’s best known and most glamorous club in the island, Ushusia.Cala ComteIt is a small sandy beach with rocks on both sides. Cala Comte has some of the most incredible sunsets on the island, do not forget
- ADN de OD HotelsDescubre los conceptos claves de nuestra marcaOD LocationOD ExplorerOD EventsOD Sky BarOD Design
- ¿Por qué reservar aquí?
Más info y condiciones
- Política de Cancelación Flexible
- Mejor Precio Garantizado
- Regalo Exclusivo de Bienvenida
- Check in/out temprano & tardío